Full Width CSS

Sulta

Gtu

Sultan Love Shayari

Sultan Love Shayari

Feel the Magic of True Love Through Shayari ❤️

Welcome

Welcome to Sultan Love Shayari. Read the latest Love Shayari, Romantic Shayari, Sad Shayari, and Hindi Status.

Latest Shayari

"Teri muskaan meri duniya ki pehchaan ban gayi, Teri mohabbat mere dil ki jaan ban gayi."

© 2026 Sultan Love Shayari | All Rights Reserved

Wd

My Blog

My Blog

Welcome to My Website

My First Blog Post

This is my first blog article. You can write your own content here.

Technology News

Share the latest technology news and updates with your visitors.

© 2026 My Blog | All Rights

Adsence

Ad

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

We

Dt

Itsprank

Sunday, 11 March 2018

Love


  • Love is that oceanIn which if you drown,You won't call for helpBecauseIts the suicideThatYou have committedTo begin another Beautiful life
  • I Luv UI searched through books & leafedthrough cards; For words that wudconvey, what I had in my heart, butwhen I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Luv U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment