My First Blog Post
This is my first blog article. You can write your own content here.
sukant love shayari web design
Feel the Magic of True Love Through Shayari ❤️
Welcome to Sultan Love Shayari. Read the latest Love Shayari, Romantic Shayari, Sad Shayari, and Hindi Status.
"Teri muskaan meri duniya ki pehchaan ban gayi, Teri mohabbat mere dil ki jaan ban gayi."
Welcome to My Website
This is my first blog article. You can write your own content here.
Share the latest technology news and updates with your visitors.
Kasoor nahi isme kuchh bhi unka, humnechaha hi itna ki unhe guroor ho gaya…Kar lo nazar andaaz apne hisaab se. Jab hum karenge to be-hisaab karenge.Main tooti hu jiski yaadon me, mujhe yakeen hai…, samaitega wo hi ek dinmujhe paglo ki taraha…Zid me aakar unse tallook tod liya humne, ab sukoon unko bhi nahi aur bekaraar hum bhi hai.Zindagi me agar koi ruthe to use mana lena, kyunki zid ki jang me dooriya aksar jeet jati hai.Most hurting Line by a true Love: If U will leave me, I prOmise U will cOme back Once with ur OPEN EYES to see my CLOSED EYES..!A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried.Love is ironic. Only when you hurt someone they realise they truly love you We shall always fall in lovewith the people who break our hearts.Sometime giving someone second chance is giving them an extra bullet for the gun because they missed you the first time.Love is like a Ice Cube,the Harder you Hold onto it, the faster It’ll disappear. Al you’ll have in ur hand will be Tears of Crushed Love.If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be.
Hello, my name is sk sultan . I'm a 18 year old self- from the hyderabad.
Learn More →
0 Comments:
Post a Comment