Full Width CSS

Sulta

Gtu

Sultan Love Shayari

Sultan Love Shayari

Feel the Magic of True Love Through Shayari ❤️

Welcome

Welcome to Sultan Love Shayari. Read the latest Love Shayari, Romantic Shayari, Sad Shayari, and Hindi Status.

Latest Shayari

"Teri muskaan meri duniya ki pehchaan ban gayi, Teri mohabbat mere dil ki jaan ban gayi."

© 2026 Sultan Love Shayari | All Rights Reserved

Wd

My Blog

My Blog

Welcome to My Website

My First Blog Post

This is my first blog article. You can write your own content here.

Technology News

Share the latest technology news and updates with your visitors.

© 2026 My Blog | All Rights

Adsence

Ad

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

We

Dt

Itsprank

Wednesday, 16 May 2018

Sultan love shayari

U R MŸ Friend, MŸ companion,through good times & badmŸ friend, mŸ buddy,through happy & sad,beside me U stand,beside me U walk,U R there 2 listen,U R there 2 talk,wid happiness & smiles,wid pain & tears,I know u'll be there,throughout D years!Your friendship and Love,And all the wonderful thingsThat they bring into my life,Are like nothing elseI have ever known.Two words that can change dway we approach life,'Can I... & I Can'Think which option you wouldlike to choose.You r as cute as everY do u ask?...Cause you always have a sparkle in your eyeAnd you have a very sweet smileOne of d very true & greatest Illusions of Life is thatWe always believe that there is more time in tomorrow than today.Coins always make sound butthe currency notes are alwayssilentSo when ur value increases Keep urself calm and silentI see U there now,looking down at me,with that cute little smile,tat I like 2 see.U say "close ur eyes","tell me what u see",I see only 2 people,just U & MeI have liked many but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.Just for the pleasure of a moment with u.the best way to lie...is to simply tell the truth..CAREFULLY EDITED TRUTH!!True love.?When wife pulls her husband,who’s fully drunk,to bed & tries removing his shirt & husband replies-LADY… LEAVE ME ALONE,I AM Married..!!Nazar jb us se milti h, main khud ko bhul jata hu.Bus ek dhadkan dhadkati h, main khud ko bhul jata hu.Main aksar yahi kahta hu, main tujse pyar karta hu,Magar jb wo ye kahti h, main duniya bhul jata hu !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment